The Australian Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has urged households across New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory to get ready for digital-only TV.
On 5 June 2012 the following areas of Southern and Central NSW and the ACT will switch to digital-only TV;
- Illawarra and the South Coast – Wollongong, Ulladulla and Eden
- Central Tablelands & Central Western Slopes – Dubbo, Orange and Mudgee
- Griffith / Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area – Griffith and Hay
- South West Slopes & Eastern Riverina – Wagga Wagga and Gundagai
- ACT & Southern Tablelands – Canberra, Thredbo and Cooma
Click here for complete story.