Location: New Delhi
Last Date: December 24, 2010
The Communication Officer has to ensure Pathfinders work is documented and published ; and to maintain up to date Public Relations materials, including program brochures, photo library and videos. The Communication Officer also provides inputs to reports and assists with editing and dissemination of reports; organizes events to showcase Pathfinder’s work, and when required interacts with media.
• Write reports and prepare documentation that are accessible and appropriate (in English; support translation into local languages or vice versa)
• Develop creative ways to document project progress (e.g. through photos/art/ case stories) and impact.
• Support the production of capacity building communication material in the Pathfinder projects, e.g. toolkits, publications, films etc.
• Liaise with designers and printers for printing & publishing and , supervise the production of modules.
• Ensure distribution of materials
• Ensure that the organization’s publications and videos are of high quality and are disseminated appropriately.
• Draft annual reports, write external and internal reports
• Write and circulate press releases, and undertake media advocacy where appropriate.
• Assist in capacity building on communication and advocacy for staff and partner organizations.
• Any other task as assigned by the Country Representative.
Masters degree in Communication / Journalism / Public Relations with minimum 6 years in development communications, knowledge of SRH/FP/ MNCH issues and health issues.
Excellent communication skills in English are required; 2 writing samples must be attached to the application.
Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment, deliver results within short deadlines and have a high tolerance working with a diverse set of professionals.
Send applications to: email@example.com
Note : Application without cover letter will not be accepted.
Kindly mention the following details in the application:
Current Cost to Company (CTC):
Notice period in the current organization.